Brain test games

12 August 2010

I am a person who don't have good memory power. Always will forget the things that people order me to do. Sometime my father ask me after my tuition class buy bread in nearby mini market. Every time i will say "yes, I will buy it". But I always back home without buying anything. Make me always scold by my father. Haiz.

Today morning, (not forget things again lah) I saw an article in newspaper. Wuhu! Is a brain test games leh. Free to play. Maybe my brain can be save by it. Just now I tried, quite good. All simple games, some games will test on your speed and memorizing power. That's why i will recommend here. ^^

Anyone who interested to this game can search it in web. Its address is www.lumosity.com
U can try it. Inside got 35 games. Every game have 3 part. You can everyday spend few minutes on these games, to train your brain.

But, these 35 games is not for trial version. Only 5 of the games can play in trial version. If want to play another 30 games, you have to purchase full version.

Every year : 9.99 US Dollar
at least 3 months : 4.99 US Dollar

Every time you finish the game they will do a report for you. To see whether you have any improvement or not. It is a quite nice game. Hope you all can enjoy it.


This is the games I like the most


This one not bad... Quite challenging

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...